Sanctuary of the Mother of God located near Slatine on south side of Čiovo Island between steep rocks just above the sea. It has been built almost 5 centuries ago. Sanctuary and the curch of Our Lady of Prizdinica has been developed by preiests from Poljica republic in 16 century.
The priest Juraj Stoidražić came into this wilderness and built this temple in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary in 1546 . There is an exceptional view from the sight, calm nature and very interesting arhitecture.